Are you interested in becoming a part of the ec² family?
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package, which includes paid time off, medical benefits, 401-K plan, and future growth opportunities within the company. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
If you’re interested in joining our team, email email@example.com
ec² Software Solutions is a growing software company located in Somerset, New Jersey, which for over 25 years has been providing solutions to the nuclear medicine industry.
To support our continued growth, we seek a self-motivated, innovative C++/C# .Net developer to join our team.
Responsibilities include new desktop and web development using the latest technology tools and maintain existing applications using incremental changes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2+ years of working experience with C++ (front end GUI Microsoft Visual Studio or RadStudio) or C# .Net (Winforms, ADO.NET)
- Strong SQL/database knowledge using MSSQL or MySQL.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work both in a team and independently.
- We will consider candidates with strong C++/C#/MVC knowledge with no prior job experience.
Preferred development skills:
- Winforms C# Winforms OR Visual C++ / MFC
- Web development experience using MVC, JQuery, Webservices
- MS SQL Server
- Reporting tools like crystal reports, active reports
Following skills would be a big plus:
- MFC or .Net internationalization
- Knowledge of health care industry practices and regulations e.g. Part 11 compliance, HIPAA
- Borland Radstudio C++
- Linux/Apache configuration/shell scripting